Fine Art premium – Hahnemühle
Fine papers for demanding colour prints.
– particular effects with black and white images –
FineArt papers are good for high-grade prints in colour or in black and white. FineArt papers are meeting a few claims: comfortable haptic, longevity and high colour stability.
All FineArt papers are suitable for Digigraphie® .Digigraphie is a modern solution for limited prints and artworks. They get embossing stamps for certification.
Pictures on canvas
Scene your favourite motif classically
- High-quality: Photo print on canvas with characteristic structure
- carefully and professionally stretched by hand on a stable wooden wedge frame
- subsequent stretching possible at any time
- easy hanging on the carrier frame
- wood from sustainable, European forestry
Forex & Kapa
Lightweight, stable forex or kapa panel with a modern look
- Delivery including hanging
- Feather-light even with large formats .
- The ideal, affordable entry-level product .
- Our tip: As a lightweight, it is also suitable for difficult wall situations .
- Fineart 8-colour printing on premium paper .
- Optional direct print also suitable for outdoors
- The smallest details are reproduced in high sharpness .
Alu-Dibond: Classiness in High Quality
- Delivery including suspension
- printed on professionell 3mm alu-dibond plates
- High stability, long-life cycle and dimensional stability
- Our tip: It's well suited for very big formats because of the high stability.
- Fine Art print on premium paper
- Small details can be reflected in high sharpness
- Also suitable for outside
Acrylic glass with unique depth effect
Plexiglas® is a highly transparent, age- and weather-resistant acrylic glass and is a break-resistant alternative to glass. Behind acrylic, you present your motifs with elegant radiance and colour intensity. After exposure on premium photo paper, the photo is perfectly laminated behind the acrylic plate using adhesive or silicone lamination.